We are starting an exciting, new dating “game” (if you will) because who doesn’t like the idea of winning a free dinner, a fun set up with other food lovers and a chance to be able to write a review on Chekmark Eats about the food for the very first time. Right?
That’s why today I bring you… ChekMates.
You could win a COMPLIMENTARY dinner at the Lower East Side Mediterranean restaurant Mezetto and a memorable date with the handsome, Sam Nidel. Sam owns and runs the The Commons Chelsea – I mean have you had his avocado toast???
To enter, ladies describe what you would eat if it were your last meal on earth. Email me at [email protected] or comment in the comments section directly on this post. The winner who gets the pleasure of Sam’s company and a wonderful meal (free!) at Mezetto will be announced next Monday, June 30.
A few fun facts about Sam:
- He’s 27 and lives in Chelsea ( Chelsea is clearly where his heart is at)
- Favorite Restaurant: Perla (one of mine too!)
- What Does He Cook Best: Paella – um seriously?
- Favorite Drink: Roja
- Favorite Vacation: Jamaica
- From Great Neck, New York
- Went to Wisconsin – Go Badgers!
Who wants to be the first ChekMate!?